COMAVIT utilizza solo materie di prima scelta per la produzione dei propri pali, garantendo non solo un prodotto di alta qualità ma una durabilità nel tempo superiore. Le linee di pali ZEUS, ARES e KRATOS sono disponibili nelle 3 diverse varianti. Vai alla pagina dei pali in metallo.
This is a new, extraordinary metal coating made of zinc with aluminium and magnesium, obtained through a hotdip galvanising process with a molten-metal bath marked by a chemical composition with a variable percentage of aluminium and magnesium.
The exclusive features of this material are:
- Improvement of corrosion resistance rate through the substantial reduction of the thickness and weight of the coat, thanks to magnesium that creates a stable barrier even in harder locations.
- Protection of the cut edges thanks to a thin protective film. Sensible costs’ reduction since this represents a valid alternative to the expensive post-working hot-dip galvanizing
- Respect for environment : this is an environmentally friendly process since there is a lower use of zinc (important reduction of zinc flow in the soil).
This is an alloy made of steel and other elements like copper, chrome, phosphorus, nickel, sulphur, manganese and silicon, that has now become widespread thanks to its own features:
• COR-rosion resistance
• TEN-sile Strength.
Cor-ten steel, exposed to weather condition, cover itself with a coat produced by the oxides of the elements of the alloy, which avoid the spreading of corrosion.
This protective film is brown and changes its shade as time goes by.
The advantages of cor-ten steel can be sum up as follows:
- Lower costs at the same level of mechanic resistance, due to the possibility of using minimum thicknesses with a lower weight.
- Lower eye-impact thanks to its brown colour.
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED STEEL
Galvanization is a treatment aimed to protect steel component from corrosion and rusting. The process consists in dipping the product already pressed, profiled, pickled and degreased in a molten zinc bath at a temperature of 450° degrees for a time interval that changes according to the required thickness.
This process creates a protective coating of oxides, carbonates and zinc hydrates that ties together with the substratum, isolating steel.
Furthermore, in case of scratches or scraping, this zinc coat with less potential tarnishes instead of steel. All this features provide the steel an excellent rate of resistance to impact and abrasion, giving it a remarkable lifetime.
The galvanizing process complies with specifications of European Union Regulation UNI EN ISO 1461.